Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Catching up to Tuesday

Friday,  May 8th

Today we had our Ocho de Mayo celebration.  Basically a chance to celebrate mexican cuture with the wsrd and neighborhood.  I got the chance to talk Spanish to a lady from Panama and also to play Uno cards with some teenagers who were skateboarding in the parking lot. One of our ward members was kind enough to invite them in.

Saturday May 9th

Today Megan and I planted flowers for Mommy and we all took a nice mothers day gift to my mother in law.

Sunday May 10th

Today was all about Kristen!!!  I made breakfast and dinner, put Mel down for a nap, played with the girls in the back and we did a dance party!!!

Monday May 11th

This evening I got to spend time with Melody and go on a nice walk to the mailbox. We didnt have Megan with us so we got to walk at a slower pace and Melody got to hold keys the whole time. Her favorite thing!!!

No comments: